Heavy duty zippers are known for their numerous applications. You can see them in winter coats and even on children’s toys. These closures are easy to install, simple to use, and budget-friendly at the same time.
Common Styles of Heavy Duty Zippers
Heavy duty zippers are available in several different exciting styles. These include the following:
- Water-resistant zippers – These are the zippers perfect for waterproof bags and raincoats because these can create a seal that only allows a tiny amount of moisture entering the opening.
- Two-way zippers – Both ends of these zippers are open to allow you to unzip a bag, garment, or other items from the bottom or the top.
- Marine zippers – Made to resist corrosion due to water salt water and air, marine zippers are ideal for creating covers of boat seats as well as other kinds of outdoor projects.
- Extra long zippers – These are the zippers perfect for making tents and sleeping bags. These have a length of 120 inches or longer.
- Zipper tape – This is a kind of zipper with no defined end to give you the chance to customize the length as you deem fit.
- Separating zippers – Ideal for jackets and coats, these zippers can be unzipped all the way.
- Self-mending zippers – These zippers are ideal for tough applications that could incur damages to the zipper.
Different Uses for Heavy Duty Zippers
Heavy duty zippers are very useful in various projects such as the following:
- Sleeping bags
- Purses and totes
- Duffle bags
- Leather crafts
- Sporting goods and tents
- Children’s toys and bean bags
Where to Purchase Heavy Duty Zippers
If you need quality options, the heavy duty zippers from ZipperShipper.com are your perfect option available. You can choose from a variety of colors and lengths. Whether you need something specific or you simply need to get a great deal for your zippers, shopping online is your best choice.